Boob implants costs in Turkey are a range of varieties. Yes, boob implants costs in Turkey can be affordable. There are many variables that affect the range of the price. The most important variable that affects the price is the type of implant. In addition to that, experience and cleanliness of clinic, pre and postoperative follow up and the reliability of the result of the surgery.
What are the types of Boob implants?
The types of breast implants are divided into 2 categories by shape and ingredients. Also, you should consider all of your options in regards to your breast implants to choose the best for yourself. Below, you can find the most commonly used ones and details on the same.
Boob Implants Costs in Turkey for Saline breast implants
- These contain an inner structure which has a goal to provide the patient with an implant that provides comfort and natural outlook.
- These implants have the ingredient of salt water that is sterile. If the implant leaks after the operation, it will be absorbed naturally and dislodged by the body.
- Patients are able to achieve a uniform shape, firmness through saline breast implants. These implants approved by the FDA for breast surgeries. It is applicable for women age 18 or older.
Silicone breast implants
- They have an ingredient of silicone gel. The ingredients of this implant provide a feeling a bit more like natural breast tissue. If the implant ruptured, it may leak outside of the breast implant.
- If you would like to have silicone implants, you may be required to have regular visits to your clinic to ensure the implants are properly placed and do not cause complications. Keep in mind that breast implants are not an obstacle against MRI and such tests.
- Silicone breast implants approved by FDA and any for women age 22 or older by law.
Gummy bear breast implants
- These breast implants provide more projection than any other implants.
- Also, placement form stable implants require a longer incision while placing the implant itself.
Round breast implants
- These types of implants have a tendency to make breasts appear fuller. Also, patients are also able to achieve higher profile options for more projection.
Smooth breast implants
- Smooth implants may have visible rippling under the skin. That is why, it is widely known but not commonly used.
Textured breast implants
- Textured breast implants may develop scar tissue.