Denture Implants – Implant Supported Prosthesis
Denture implants are an Implant application. Utilized where there is a lack of teeth or a complete dental structure. This procedure can easily applied to patients who have sufficient dental bone structure. If the patient does not have enough for bone tissue, you can have bone graft.
What is Prosthesis Application with Implants?
Before the process starts, tooth loss detected. Then, jaw structure and jaw bone suitability taken as a basis. As a single tooth can applied, patients with complete tooth loss can also benefit from this application. The patient chooses one for the implanted prosthesis in the removable or fixed implant method. You can see the types of denture implants as follow:
- Classical Partial Prostheses: It is a procedure of attaching a crochet (hook) with the teeth remaining in the patient’s mouth. The extraction process is very easy.
- Precision Attachment Dentures: This is the connection process to the correct teeth. There is no crochet (hook) like the classical partial prosthesis.
- Complete Dentures: This method used in complete tooth deficiency. It may require time correction according to the height and volume of the tooth bone.
- Immediate Prosthetics: If all teeth of the patient lost or have to removed, these procedures performed and then intervened. Its used as a temporary prosthesis in teeth implanted.
- Denture Prosthesis: It is a type of removable prosthesis, which includes the tooth in the complex. Which serves in the complex where it is thought to be withdrawn.
- Implant Supported fixed dentures: This application is fixed on the implants placed in the dental bone and applied. It is not troublesome to put on and take off like removable prostheses. Visible dental tests are performed on metals such as zirconium veneers and porcelain veneers.