E-Max crown is an all-ceramic structure, the frame of which made of glass-ceramic or zirconium oxide. Also, it is a pressed ceramic with a high level of leucite crystals, which ensure its excellent strength. In addition, the crown consists entirely of one material. Thanks to its transparency, E-Max crowns have excellent aesthetic qualities and provide ample opportunities for restoring teeth with their natural shade.
Also, the composition of E-Max crowns does not include metal, while they are not inferior in strength to steel prostheses and can withstand full-fledged chewing loads. In addition, made of lithium disilicate. As, it is absolutely biocompatible, refracts and reflects light just like tooth enamel. Therefore, metal-free ceramics look natural even in bright light.
Emax ceramic crowns replace lost or destroyed more than 60% front and chewing teeth. With this technology, you can restore one or more consecutive teeth. In the latter case, bridges used.
E-Max technology is an innovative achievement of modern dentistry, which allows you to restore the lost elements of the dentition with maximum comfort and approximation in appearance to natural teeth. Also, medical healthcare professionals suggests to use the E-max system case by case:
- When creating an all-porcelain structure in orthopedics;
- For restoration manipulations by means of porcelain tabs. The product from E-Max is durable, hygienic and aesthetically attractive, endowed with all the properties of a light seal;
- If there is a need to install an all-porcelain crown on the implants;
- When using veneers to correct defects in the dentition. In this case, minimal preparation of the surface of the teeth done to achieve naturalness.
- E-Max crowns not given to all patients. There are some restrictions:
- If there is a pathological habit of clenching the jaw;
- In case of severe destruction of the central incisors or the presence of a large number of composite fillings;
- With numerous carious manifestations;
- Poor oral hygiene;
- In case of malocclusion (especially in the presence of a direct bite).