Vaser liposuction is one of the many methods of liposuction. However, it has characteristics that differentiate itself from the rest. What are they? This blog is here to explain liposuction and Vaser Liposuction in detail along with other related information. At the end of this blog, you will understand why this type is so popular among others.
What is the price of Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser Liposuction Prices vary according to the cost of the area of operation, the preferred hospital, the medical professional who performs the application. It is a treatment that performed in fully equipped hospital operating room conditions. The patient can hospitalized for 1 night or discharged the same evening. This depends on the area of operation and the amount of removed fat. The price determined according to the subtleties of the operation. Since the planned fat removal operation or fat transfer, the treatment will affect the price, it will not be possible to talk about a standard fee.
Why it is popular?
- It breaks up the fat by using ultrasonic sound waves and since they aspirated in liquid form. The wavy surface appearance that can be seen in the classical liposuction method is not encountered after vaser liposuction.
- The skin recovers faster and sagging prevented.
- Since it is selective to adipose tissue, it causes minimal damage to other tissues and provides less side effects such as pain, edema-swelling, bruising and numbness.
- While fat tissue may be damaged due to heat or other reasons in other liposuction methods, the fat cells do not lose their vitality during this process because ultrasonic sound waves. Allowing fat injection (shaping with fat tissue) in other parts of the body where they are needed
- It allows the removal of small volumes of fat or removal of large amounts of fat for precise styling.