Liposuction treatment is a highly affordable and reasonably priced that offers high quality materials, best surgeons in a most sanitzed operation theaters by CK Health Turkey. Contact CK Health Turkey for your questions and offer package details.
Below, you will find useful information about liposuction and more…
There are many steps involved when it comes to getting pleasing results from liposuction and prolong their effect. These are as follows:
- Firstly, stay away from sugar, sweets and pastries. Meat / poultry or skim milk and dairy products or legumes, whole grains are the right choice to ensure adequate protein intake.
- Secondly, salty nutrition intake is not recommended during the recovery process after operation. High sodium levels can keep your body hydrated, increase edema, increase complaints of swelling and slow the healing process. Consumption of salt should decrease at least for 2 to 4 months after operation. Instead of having salt intake, add spices like onion, garlic, cinnamon, dried basil, thyme, and parsley to your diet.
- Thirdly, limit the consumption of sugary foods and flour after operation. The main reason is if you have them after operation can cause weight gain.
- Alcoholic beverages may adversely affect the treatment process after the operation and may cause dehydration. Thus, should stay away from alcohol for at least 2 weeks before the procedure .Consider your nutritionist’s recommendations for the next period to lose more weight or keep your ideal weight on point. If this achieved, you will have better and longer results from your operation.
- Finally, do not take blood thinners 2 weeks in advance. Remember to wear a corset, to ensure there is no varicose veins and thrombosis-clots in your veins around your leg before the surgery. If there are any, these should treated first before operation for more pleasing results. In addition, necessary precautions should taken before and after surgery, and you should discuss this with your doctor.
What are the complications ?
The frequency of complications after operation is on a low level and the main complications are usually related to inability to manage the preoperative / postoperative period. There are several points to consider before operation to prevent complications. Also, to ensure that the target results achieved and complications and possible risks managed. In conclusion, if you follow the above guidelines about liposuction, you will have better and longer results from liposuction surgery.